IMPORTANT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Alliance Cancer is committed to the health and safety of our patients, families, visitors and team members. There have been no reported cases of Coronavirus Disease 19 (COVID-19) at Alliance; however we are taking precautions consistent with the advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). To that end, please note the following:
- No visitors are allowed to enter our office. If a patient needs mobility assistance, this will be provided by our staff.
- All patients are being screened prior to entry.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing our spaces continuously throughout the day.
- We now have the capability to do telehealth visits through a secure HIPAA compliant service. If you have audio and visual capabilities through your computer or smartphone and are interested in scheduling a telehealth visit, please contact our office or submit a request through our patient portal, https://www.navigatingcare.com/patient.
- Once your visit has been scheduled CLICK HERE TO ENTER YOUR VIRTUAL VISIT and check in to your providers waiting room.
This message will be updated as conditions change.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
Bringing together the talents of 22 Oncologists from 4 area practices into the largest community oncology group practice in Southeastern Pennsylvania. With our combined strength and broad expertise, we provide the highest level of service to our patients and referring physicians in the Delaware Valley.