Alliance Cancer Specialists is proud to offer CaringBridge to its patients and caregivers. Now you can share, connect, and receive support with your loved ones in a variety of ways.
What is CaringBridge?
CaringBridge brings family and friends together during any type of health event in an online space—kind of like a “caring” social network. Whether you start a Site or leave a guestbook message, CaringBridge makes it simple.
- Personal, protected website where you can post health updates, and people are able to stay connected and leave words of hope and encouragement.
- A planner helps family and friends coordinate care and helpful tasks, like bringing a meal, taking care of children and pets and other needs.
- Ability to set-up a personal GoFundMe page to create a personal fundraising campaign for friends can easily find and donate.
Is it easy to get started?
Simply follow these three steps:
- Go to www.CaringBridge.org
- Start a Site.
- Share with family and friends.
Who uses CaringBridge?
Anyone facing any health condition: big or small, acute or long term, available for as long as you need. The services are used worldwide and by millions each year.
What kind of privacy can people expect?
CaringBridge offers multiple privacy levels to fit everyone’s needs. You can make it as private or as public as you’d like. Personal data is protected and not sold. You won’t see intrusive advertising.
How is CaringBridge funded?
CaringBridge is a nonprofit made possible thanks to individuals who donate. Nearly 90% of funding comes from families with sites and meaningful stories of their own.
What about HIPAA?
Anyone can recommend CaringBridge to individuals and families because CaringBridge does not share health information. Patients and caregivers control their privacy settings and the information disclosed on their website.